The Museum welcomes all visitors and is committed to making its programs and services accessible to everyone. We currently offer:
- Large-print labels for select exhibitions
- English and Spanish captions in most of our exhibition films
- Touch Tours of Chicago: Crossroads of America (by appointment only)
- COMTEK portable assistive listening receivers with headphones for programs in The Guild Room
- Listen Technologies portable assistive listening receivers with headphones for programs in the Robert R. McCormick Theater. Four t-coil neck loops are also available (theater only).
- Sign language interpretation at our public programs; please contact us at least two weeks prior to the day of the event so that arrangements may be made.
- Accessible parking and an elevator in the Museum’s garage at LaSalle and Stockton. Drop-offs are permitted at our main entrance on Clark Street.
- Button-activated doors at the south end of the main entrance
- Public elevator operating between all floors
- Wide restroom stalls with grab bars, as well as an accessible family restroom on the second floor
- Wheelchairs for your use free of charge; please inquire at the Ticket Desk. Supply is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- An accessible stage and seating locations with adjacent companion seating in the McCormick Theater
Service animals as are welcome at the Museum.
Please let us know how we can help make your visit more enjoyable. Contact us by email at [email protected]捕鱼大作战app, voice telephone at 312-642-4600, or TTY 1-800-526-0857.